Tuesday, May 27, 2008

tagged!

10 Years Ago, I...

  1. i was in my primary school
  2. i used to love cycling
  3. i loveeeeeeee action figure "awkward"
  4. boys are my bestfriend ever! haha
  5. maths used to be my favourite subject. hehe

5 Years Ago, I...

  1. i go to this secondary school called STPRI
  2. i started to be friends with girls
  3. it was my junior year
  4. maths still an okay subject!
  5. i loveeee GOSSIPING! haha tell me about it!

3 Years Ago, I...

  1. i was in form 4
  2. i felll in love for the first time
  3. i started to like girly things. haha i used to be simple and anti-fashion. *lame one*
  4. i loveee hanging-out with girls and it was my senior year
  5. and maths was the worst subject that i ever studied

A Year Ago, I...

  1. I repeated
  2. i started to have serious relationship
  3. i have the worst experience by the end of last year * i dont have to mention*
  4. i made new friends with my new tuition mate
  5. i cant cope with my maths -_-

So Far This Year, I...

  1. i miss hang-out with my bestfriend
  2. i got my license legally
  3. i created my own blog
  4. i miss my sister
  5. i have new born nephew and nieces


Yesterday, I....

  1. i watched dvd
  2. i sleep alot
  3. im craving for chicken Mcfingers at Mcdonalds
  4. i had my P**
  5. and i argued with my baby =)

Today,I...

  1. today i woke up late like 10 i think
  2. i was a lazybum felt like im not capable doing my routine today
  3. i try to get out of bed
  4. im craving for spaggeti so i cooked
  5. i visited baby aura ariana and baby dhani


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com